Dicounted Products/Clearance Lines:
Please Note: No returns accepted on clearance or sale items!
1. Carriers Used: UPS, FedEx, Post Offices. It is the sole discretion of Theo when an item is being shipped to use the carrier of their choice. All items will be traceable.
2. Most orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days. If we can’t ship within that period or there will be a delay, we will notify by email or by phone to let you know of the status.
3. Most parcels reach their destination promptly and without incidents. Please understand that Theo has no control over delivery day or delivery time, once the parcel is turned over to the carrier.
4. The estimated delivery days indicate above in heading 1 (Carriers Used) are based on business days. A business day is Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, unless otherwise indicated by the carrier.
5. Additionally this sire disclaims any and all liability for the carrier failing to adhere to delivery days and times.
Where we deliver:
We deliver all over the world! Please note that delivery times and rates depend on the governing laws of the country the parcel is being sent to. All customs and/or tolls & duties will be paid by the recipient. Theo takes no liability for delays due to customs checks and or but not limited to inspections the parcel might go through in the country it is being sent to.
1. All parcels ordered and shipped through Theo will incur a table rate shipping fee that will include shipping and handling that is calculated according to your total purchase price. Please note that any item that is considered “over-sized” will incur additional shipping fees based on what carrier quotes us. We will notify you via email of the additional charges before we process your order.
Theo cannot and does not accept responsibility for damage or loss of any package during transit. If the package is damaged or lost in transit and was shipped via FedEx, the customer must report any damages to us: we as the shipper will file an insurance claim for you. FedEx typically takes ten (10) to fifteen (15) busines days to process insurance claims. In cases where the FedEx website shows the package status as "delivered," FedEx may refuse to accept responsibility for the loss of the package. To expedite the process, the customer is expected to also file an insurance claim with FedEx.
Undeliverable packages are returned to us by the shipping company. It is the buyer's responsibility to contact us to request reshipment with the new corrected address. Reshipping fees will be charged on all reshipments
Order value: - Shipping & handling:
0-13 Euro = €1.99
14-60 Euro = €14.99
61-99 Euro = €19.99
Orders over 99 Euro = FREE Shipping
Print this page | Close window